The following terms of service apply to all business relationships between the customer and Provider under website at http://ServerProject.eu and its affiliated sites. The seller is JB Engineering Jakub Bilan company located in Kłodzka 1 street, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski, operating on the basis business subject to registration into the Central Register of Economic Activities, registered under the Tax Identification Number (VAT number) PL6222677924, statistical number of economic activity (REGON): 362321360, also called interchangeably as the "Service Provider".
You can contact the Service Provider:
You can contact the Service Provider:
- By using the e-mail address: [email protected]
- By sending the application in the administration panel – this option requires an account on https://admin.ServerProject.eu
- Regulations - these regulations. In terms of electronically supplied services, regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronically supplied services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended).
- Client - a natural or legal person or organizational entity without legal personality, but having the capacity to perform legal acts and having the capacity to place orders of services under the terms of these regulations.
- Consumer - a customer, who is a natural person, using the services for the purpose unrelated to his economic or professional activity.
- The recipient of a supply - Client.
- Service Provider - an entity supplying the services through a website on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- Control Panel - a tool, which is based on a web interface, which the aim is to manage the services of the Service Provider.
- Agreement - an electronic agreement, which is concluded through the Website Provider between the company and the recipient of a supply.
- Website - Internet service available on http://ServerProject.pl.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will, which clearly defines the nature and specificity of services, which the aim is to conclude the Agreement.
- The computerized system - a set of cooperating information devices and software, which ensures not only the processing and storage, but also sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate terminal equipment for the given type of network.
- Wallet – the functionality of the Control Panel, which allows the user to lead a set of virtual units called points.
- Points - virtual credits unit, which can be exchanged for services supplied by the Service Provider.
- Server – the software used to run games or communicate via the Internet.
- Slot - server space, which is intended for one player.
- Registration – account opening process in the Control Panel.
- The Regulations define the principles for the use of the services, which are supplied by the Website Provider.
- To place an order, the customer has to read these Regulations and accept the provisions of the Registration in the Control Panel.
. In the frame of technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT System, which is used by the Service Provider for placing orders and implementation of them, the customer must have an active e-mail account and a device, which is connected to the Internet that meets the following technical requirements:
a) browser Mozilla Firefox 34 or later version and Google Chrome 39 with support of cookies and Java script support.
b) minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- The customer cannot provide contents, which are prohibited by law, for example, contents which promote violence or which calumniate or violate personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- The customer should read e-mail on his account every day.
- E-mail correspondence between the Service and the Service Provider is regarded as a declaration of will on the meaning of art. 60 of the Civil Code at the time referred to in Article 61 § 2 of the Civil Code.
The Service Provider provides the efficient performance of equipment and stability of unmodified game server.
Factors affecting the incorrect operation of the game server may be as follows:
a) overloaded link of the user.
b) interference from supplier of the internet.
c) the incorrect configuration of the server and / or games from the owner / user.
d) the software / server modifications.
- The change of the number of slots or the server port of the game is forbidden.
- The server name cannot contain offensive words, in the case of a private server - password is needed.
- In case of private server, which holds a personal password, the user cannot publicly distribute passport allowing for a connection with the game.
- The Service Provider allows the server administration by the Control Panel.
- Use of FTP server for storing files not related to the operation of the game server is forbidden - this applies in particular to the files, which are covered by copyright protection.
- Downloadable modifications and changing the default settings do not cause a deterioration of the working conditions of servers of other client (modification of server, configuration changes that cause the above-standard load of the server machine) - in the event of such a situation, the Service Provider has the right to restore the server to the factory settings, in the case of re-setting server in the above-mentioned mode, the Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the server.
- The user cannot share the account in the Control Panel to third parties and the assignment of accounts or servers to others without the knowledge and consent of the Service Provider.
- All prices presented on the website http://ServerProject.eu, https://admin.ServerProject.pl are gross prices given in Polish zlotys, unless explicitly written otherwise.
- The prices depend on the current market situation and are consistent with the price list published on http://ServerProject.eu price list.
- Orders are accepted by the Control Panel.
- Orders can be placed on a 24/7 basis throughout the year.
- The agreement will be effective if the customer properly complete the order form.
- The customer will receive the order form in the Control Panel to conclude the agreement
- The conclusion of the agreement is subject to the technical and legal possibilities of the Service Provider.
The Service Provider have the right to terminate the contract in case of:
a) incorrect or inaccurate data before the conclusion of the Agreement
b) operation of the Client causing damages in the system of the provider
c) changes of service parameters, which may significantly affect the stability and use of hardware resources of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider undertakes to perform the order within one working day from the date of recognition of the bank account.
- The Service Provider, through the Control Panel, supplies the functionality called Wallet, which allows the user to collect points and exchange them for services.
- The funds paid to the Wallet are automatically exchanged to points in the ratio of 1 PLN = 1 point.
- Points accumulated in the Wallet are not repayable.
- The consumer, who conducted the agreement at a distance, has the right to renounce the agreement without giving a reason. It is obliged to make a statement in writing within 14 days. This term is a non-extendible term and is counted from the date of service. The customer must send a statement before its expiry at the address of the Service Provider to comply with the deadline.
- The provision from point 1 applies only to agreements in the performance of which the service is entirely supplied by the Service Provider without the participation of a third party.
- The complaints should be sent to the traditional postal address and e-mail address: [email protected]
- The consumer declares that he has been previously informed that under the provision of the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the agreement.
- The Service Provider is obliged to restore a failure at the latest 5 working days from the date of notification from the customer about the breakdown.
- In the event of a malfunction of services from the fault of the Service Provider, the Service Provider is obliged to extend the period of the service for a period equal to this malfunction.
- Customers, who have an account in the Control Panel, will be informed about the amendments in the Regulations through an e-mail.
- The customer accepts or not the provisions of the amendments. Placing orders is impossible in case of lack of acceptance of the conditions of the Regulations, in particular after the introduction of amendments in the Administration Panel.
- The customer, who does not accept the amendments in the regulations, shall have the right to terminate his account at any time.
- The orders placed by customers, which are prior to the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations, will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
- For matters not covered by the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22 item. 271 as amended.), the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.), the Act of 23 April 1964 - civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 1964 . 93, as amended.) shall apply.
- Any disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of the agreements between the store and the customer, will be considered by the court that has jurisdiction in the place of business of the seller in accordance with the Act of 11.17.1964 of Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).